This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

We’ve all heard of the phrase “Eyebrows on Fleek” but do you really know how to make your eyebrows look on fleek? Starting off as a running joke on Vine, “Eyebrows on Fleek” has grown to become a makeup phenomenon. Filling in your eyebrows and shapping them can be quite difficult if you are a beginner, but with these steps I have provided for you and some practice, your eyebrows will be on fleex in no time!

1. Shape your brows

The first thing you want to do to your eyebrows before you apply any type of product is to find your shape and define that. Shapping your brows can be quite easy if you have some tweasers and a magnified mirror. What you want to do is look at your brows closely and observe where your arch and tail is, and pluck away the excess hairs. Be careful not to pluck away too many hairs or your eyebrows will be more on flick rather than fleek!

2.  Find the right color pencil

This is probably the most important step in doing your eyebrows. Finding the best shade to fill your eyebrows in with can be quite easy. All you have to do is pick up a pencil or eyeshadow that is the same or close in color as your hair color. I would not suggest that you buy a pencil that is darker than your hair color, but if you want a lighter color, go only a shade lighter.

3. Fill in your brows

Now that you have found the perfect eyebrow pencil or shadow, you can begin to fill in the sparce areas of your brows. When doing this, you want to make sure that you are applying the product in the direction that your eyebrow hairs naturally grow in. This will help to create a more natural looking eyebrow. Another tip for filling in your brows is to not fill in the front of your brows too harshly, or they will look boxy and unatural.

4. Clean up with concealer

Last, but not least, you want to make sure that you clean up your mistakes and stray hairs with concealer. This will ensure that your brows have a precise and crisp look. Using a concealer that is a shade lighter than your skintone, outline your eyebrows and blend the concealer out with a small brush. The lighter concealer will add a highlight under your brows, which will bring the look to the next level!

HCXO!

Ora Lewis

Valdosta

My name is Ora Lewis. I attend Valdosta State University, where I study Public Relations. I enjoy all things fashion and beauty. I love meeting new people and traveling!
Her Campus at Valdosta State.