Summer time means summer trends! The kimono, once known as the quintessential look for the flower child, is now the perfect garment to complete any wardrobe. Nicole Richie, Vanessa Hudgens and Kendall Jenner have all been seen wearing them. Whether you’re at the beach, out for lunch, or on your way to class, you’re making a statement wherever you go. With so many kimono styles its hard to pick just one, so we’ve put together some options to help inspire your look!
1. Play down a busy floral print kimono with high waist shorts, a solid color bodysuit and gladiator sandals for a daytime casual look.
2. Kimonos are still an option even as it gets cooler. Just add some ankle boots for a fall look.
3. Dress your paisley print kimono up with a fitted bodycon and strappy heels.
4. Maybe you can’t afford to go to Coachella. You can still dress for the occasion with a fringe kimono, a lace bandeau, gladiator sandals and a floppy brim fedora.
5. Pairing a tassel hem kimono with sneakers like these leather snake print Vans is the perfect balance between comfy and chic.