Cosmopolitan Is Now At Valdosta State!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

What girl doesn’t love to read a good Cosmopolitan magazine in her spare time? Cosmopolitan is the #1 monthly magazine on newsstands across America and on college campuses, and I am beyond excited to be Cosmo’s Campus Ambassador here at VSU!

You can now purchase a 1-year subscription to Cosmo for just $15! This also includes a free gift! What better way to celebrate being a woman!

Let me give you a few reasons to snag this awesome offer!

1. Cosmopolitan is $3.99 per issue on newsstands. Paying $15 for 12 issues is like paying $1.25 per issue (how much is a daily cup of coffee again?!) or getting 8 issues FREE! And as college students, we love the word free!
  2. You’ll be recieving your monthly dose of pop-culture and on-trend fashion!
  3. In the words of Elle Woods from Legally Blonde… 

And let’s not forget about your free gift! You can purchase your 1-year subscription here! If you’re still uncertain, feel free to contact me at arielhairston@hercampus.com!

As Campus Ambassador, I will be spreading the Cosmo Love this semester! Happy reading, collegiettes! #HCXO!

President/Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Valdosta State, and a Mass Media major. Loves spaghetti and is currently waiting for someone to teach her how to play her guitar. Never meets a stranger. Hi :)