Congrats to our Grads!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

This has been an amazing school year for HC Valdosta but it is now coming to a close. Some of the amazing members of our 2015-2016 Executive Board will be accomplishing a major milestone this weekend, college graduation!

All of us are very proud of our members and will miss them dealry. I have been honored to not only call them  Exec Board members but friends as well. Each one of these remarkable women have a lot in store for the world and I cannot wait to see what they accomplish next.

Our Publicity Director, Sameena “Meena” Farrar is graduating with a degree in Criminal Justice.

Our Event Coordinator, Tatyana Phelps is graduating with a degree in English/Journalism.

Our Community Service Chair, Erin Martin is graduating with a degree in English/Journalism.

Our Treasurer, Anissa Williams is graduating with a degree in Communication.

Our Social Media Director, Elaine Krivsky is graduating with a degree in American Sign Language Interpretation.

I am so happy that I am able to call them my friends and that I was able to work with them during the time we did. Congrats to each and every one of you, I am so proud of you–we are all so proud of you!

Michaela Leung is the current Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Valdosta State. She is an honors student studying Mass Media and working on a Cross-Training Certificate in Journalism at Valdosta State University with aspirations to be a music journalist and a news anchor. This New York native enjoys fashion, all kinds of music, socializing, making people laugh and standing up for what is right. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter: michaelaskrunk