This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

For the past week, Valdosta State University seniors have been finishing up their last assignments and taking their finals tests before school ends. The end of school marks the biggest celebration of the year for these graduates – the VSU Commencement ceremonies!

At Commencement, all the graduates supposed to dress the same, in a classic cap and gown. So how does each graduate stand out? By decorating their graduation cap of course! Check out a few of these clever, inspiring, and cute caps below!

Submitted by: @meenrari

Submitted by: @Jarius_Leavy

Submitted by: @Caramel_Carrie

Submitted by: @future.mrs.maddox

Submitted by: @zyaishajane

Submitted by: @_seanbartley

Submitted by: @Bryaeunae

Submitted by: @KissMeBrantley

Thank you so all of the graduates who shared their caps with us! Continue to share your decorated cap using the hashtag #HCXOgrads.

Congratulations to all of the #VStateGrads! The Her Campus Valdosta State team wishes you the best of luck in your future endeavors. HCXO!

University: Valdosta State University Major: American Sign Language & Interpretation Likes: eating doughnuts, going for a run, & doing paperwork Dislikes: tomatoes + lettuce on my cheeseburger, bad attitudes, & walking through mud in white Keds Follow Me: @brokenseaglass + @kekrivsky (Twitter/Instagram)
Her Campus at Valdosta State.