Campus Cutie Tarvis Arnold ‘15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Not many collegiettes know Tarvis because he’s super laidback and does his own thing. That’s one of the reasons why this junior, who’s as sweet as ever and very easy on the eyes, deserves recognition as this week’s Campus Cutie!

Hometown: Atlanta

Major: Exercise physiology

Relationship Status: Single

What do you plan on doing with your career?

I plan on becoming a physical therapist.

What do you like to do in your spare time?

I like to play video games and go to the gym.

Who is your role model?

My supervisor at my old job. Since I grew up without my father, he is the only father figure I’ve had. He taught me a lot about working hard and gave the mentality I have today.

What is your favorite physical feature about yourself?

My eyes.

Who is your celebrity crush?

Christina Milian

What is the first thing you look for in a girl?

Initially, I look at her face. I love a girl with a pretty face. After that, personality is important. And she must have confidence.

What is your longest relationship?

5 years

What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for a girl?

On Valentine’s Day one year, I got a hotel at Holiday Inn. I bought rose petals and spread them around the bed. I placed a huge bear in the middle of the bed. The bear was holding flowers with a love letter telling her how much I loved her. There was also a Jacuzzi; I warmed her bubble bath and catered to her for the rest of the night.

President/Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Valdosta State, and a Mass Media major. Loves spaghetti and is currently waiting for someone to teach her how to play her guitar. Never meets a stranger. Hi :)