Campus Cutie Rhasee Sawyer ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Meet Rhasee! If you get to know him well enough, you’ll learn to call him “Rock”! You’re sure to catch him around campus, in the Rec, or the library! But today, you caught him on Her Campus’s cutie page because he is this week’s Campus Cutie!

Name: Rhasee Sawyer

Age: 23

Hometown: Atlanta, Ga

Classification: Senior 

Major: Speech Communication 

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius  

Relationship Status: Taken

HC: First off, what made you decide to come to VSU?

Rhasee: Well honestly, I was originally recruited to play football. Then I realized the weather’s nice, and it’s basically in Florida! 

HC: In three words, how would you describe yourself?

Rhasee: Silly. Quiet. Weird. 

HC: What do you like to do when you have spare time?

Rhasee: I enjoy listening to music, exercising, and writing. Oh and sleeping, goodness I love to sleep!

HC: So in a “female friend”, what are some things that are instant turn-ons? And of course, tell us the turn-offs. 

Rhasee: Turn-ons: She has to be beautiful, intelligent, and humble! Turn-offs: arrogance and selfishness! Yeah, ew.  

HC: What’s your idea of a perfect date?

Rhasee: Candle lit dinner. Long walk on the beach, followed by horse back riding into the sunset. Ooooh yeah! 

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

Rhasee: Umm, I would have to say Beyoncé! All girls love Beyoncé… So yeah, Beyoncé. [Laughs]

HC: What are your plans for after graduation?

Rhasee: My plan is to move back home to Atlanta where I’d like to start my career. But, if God has another plan, I’m following it! 

HC: What is your favorite movie?

Rhasee: Four Brothers, definitely! 

HC: It appears that you are into tattoos. How many do you have already?

Rhasee: Well, I like to think I only have 3 tattoos. My left leg is a sleeve. Took about 5 sessions to complete. Right leg, I have 2.

HC: And what will be your next one?

Rhasee: My next tattoo will be the start of my Guns and Roses arm sleeve. 

Follow him on Instagram @slimpapi! 

HCXO!

I'm Brisha, a senior at Valdosta State University double majoring in Public Relations and Spanish! Writing hasn't always been my "thing" but I now find it to be a beneficial way to express myself! My passions include fashion, fitness, healthy eating, and relationship building. Follow me on Instagram @BShavonte!
Her Campus at Valdosta State.