Campus Cutie Lorenzo Quichocho (Cho) ‘15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Name: Lorenzo Balajadia Quichocho Jr. (Cho)

Hometown: Warner Robins, Ga.

Classification: Junior

Major: Chemistry

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Relationship Status: Single

HC: What is the most romantic thing you’ve ever done?

Cho: One Valentine’s Day, I surprised an ex-girlfriend while she was away with a pet fish, flowers and candy!

HC: What is your number one pet peeve?

Cho: Nail biters.

HC: What qualities do you look for in a girl?

Cho: Girls that have nice teeth and a nice smile, God-fearing and have a sense of style. Someone who knows how to have fun in any situation, that’s open-minded and outgoing. She has to have a sense of humor. I can’t stress it enough that I want someone who knows how to have fun and doesn’t take every situation so seriously! I prefer girls that don’t wear a lot of makeup, a naturally beautiful looking girl.

HC: What do you think your best attributes are?

Cho: I’ve been told I have a nice smile; I can get along/connect with different types of people.

HC: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Cho: I see myself working with a major music label, either singing or songwriting. I would want a wife and two boys with a German shepherd, living on the outskirts of Atlanta with a vacation home in the Bahamas.

HC: Why did you decided to come to Valdosta State?

Cho: I love my family, but it was the farthest I could go from home but still be in state. And plus, it’s close to the beach.

HC: What is your ideal date?

Cho: I’m easy to please, so good conversation over good food and a movie.

HC: Biggest turn-off in a girl? Turn-on?

Cho: My biggest turn-off in a girl would probably be someone who is loud and obnoxious; someone who is everywhere all the time and always has to be seen (looks for attention), basically doing “the most.” Turn on would be a nice complexion and smile.

HC: If you could have a superpower, what would it be and how would you use it?

Cho: I’d want to teleport. I like traveling; it takes so much time driving and flying to different places. So I would take myself and other people anywhere I want to go since it would be faster.

HC: If someone were meeting you for the first time ever, what do you think his or her first impression of you would be?

Cho: That I’m a genuinely nice person, a delight and a joy to be around. And that I give off a positive vibe.

Valdosta State University senior, majoring in Public Relations with a minor in African-American studies.  Food connoisseur, beauty sleep expert, binge watching aficionado, and avid art consumer. 
President/Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Valdosta State, and a Mass Media major. Loves spaghetti and is currently waiting for someone to teach her how to play her guitar. Never meets a stranger. Hi :)