Campus Cutie Khadijah Wright ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

You may have seen this beauty strutting around campus, showcasing her modeling skills or being a humanitarian leader by giving back with the many organizations she is a part of. Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Khadijah Wright!

Name:  Khadijah Wright  

Hometown:  Decatur Georgia  

Classification:  Senior  

Major:  Speech Communication  

Zodiac Sign:  Pisces  

Relationship Status:  In a relationship  

  

HC: What made you  choose Valdosta State  University?  

Khadijah: I was accepted into all of the schools that I applied to but once I visited  Valdosta,  I fell in love with the campus. I liked the fact that it was different from being in the city. I needed a change and that’s  what  VSU gave me.  

HC: What are you involved in here at VSU?

Khadijah: I am a Member of  Enactus, Habitat for Humanity, NAACP, and the President of SSCS (Student Society of Communication Scholars)   

HC: What are 3 things you can’t live without?

Khadijah:I can’t live without God, my family, and friends. I use all three as a source to keep me strong and motivated daily.  

HC: If you could have any super power what would it be and why?

Khadijah: I would have the ability to be invisible so that I could be places that  I’m really not supposed to without people knowing.  

HC: What are you passionate about?  

Khadijah: I’m  passionate about making a difference in under privileged kids.  

HC: What are your turn-offs?  

Khadijah: My turn- offs are when a man does not have respect for me or himself and someone that is judgmental  and does not accept people for who they are.  

HC: Who’s your celebrity crush?  

Khadijah: Chris Brown  

HC: What’s your ideal guy?

Khadijah: My ideal guy is someone who is  intelligent, who makes things happen when they seem impossible, tall, nice hair, and a cute smile.  

HC: Where do you see yourself  post-graduation?

Khadijah: I see myself finishing to get my masters, and starting a career that I am willing to stay in long term.  

Be sure to follow Ms. Wright on Instrgram, Twitter and Snapchat: @thawrightuno   

HCXO!

My name is Anissa Yone' Williams. I am a Graduating Communication & Marketing major at Valdosta State University, who has a passion for Entertainment, Journalism, and Music. Twitter: @_AnissaaAmor Snapchat:AnissaaAmor Instagram:_AnissaaAmor
Her Campus at Valdosta State.