Campus Cutie Josh Speights ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Meet Josh! Josh is a funny and charismatic young man who loves to have a good time. He is an all around great guy and great friend. If you haven’t had the chance to meet Josh, here it is!

Full Name: Josh Speights

Hometown: McDonough, GA

Classification: Sophomore 

Major: Business Management 

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Relationship Status: Single

HC: What made you choose VSU?

Josh: I wanted to go out of state near a beach but not pay out of state tuition so Valdosta was the farthest away.

HC: What do you want to do with your major, and why?

Josh: Own my own business and travel the world while making billions. I want to make my parents happy and who doesn’t want to be rich? 

HC: How would you describe yourself?

Josh: I’m a very shy at  first, but once you get to know me I’m very friendly!

HC: What are your favorite things to do?

Josh: My favorite things to do are going out with my friends, spending money, making money, and of course eating.

HC: What are you passionate about?

Josh: I’m passionate about making money because I don’t like being broke!

HC: How do you like to spend your spare time? 

Josh: I like to spend time with my friends and I like to sleep [laughs].

HC: What’s your dream date?

Josh: My dream date is taking my gorgeous wife, Nicki Minaj, and flying out to Dubai and having a dinner while watching the sun set.

HC: What qualities do you look for in a girl?

Josh: She has to be funny! Boring girls are the worst, in my opinion. She has to know how to cook because I get hungry a lot. She has to be a clean person because dirty girls are bad and she also has to know how to hold it down on her own. 

HC: Who is your celebrity crush(es)?

Josh: Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, and Miley Cyrus. 

HC: What is your favorite food?

Josh: Pizza and Chicken Alfredo.

HC: If you could have one super power, what would it be? 

Josh: My super power would be to turn invisible so if I don’t want to talk to someone I could just disappear in mid conversation.

Now, when you see Josh around, don’t be afraid to say Hi! Follow him on Twitter: JoshSp8s, Instagram: JoshSp8ss and Snapchat: JoshSp8s!

Michaela Leung is the current Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Valdosta State. She is an honors student studying Mass Media and working on a Cross-Training Certificate in Journalism at Valdosta State University with aspirations to be a music journalist and a news anchor. This New York native enjoys fashion, all kinds of music, socializing, making people laugh and standing up for what is right. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter: michaelaskrunk
President/Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Valdosta State, and a Mass Media major. Loves spaghetti and is currently waiting for someone to teach her how to play her guitar. Never meets a stranger. Hi :)