Campus Cutie Jeremiah Wiggins ‘14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Wanted by popular demand! He’s president of VSU’s Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, a well-known collegiate on campus and memorable to all of the ladies who have encountered him. That’s why he’s this week’s Campus Cutie! It’s Valdosta State’s own Jeremiah Wiggins.

Name: Jeremiah A. Wiggins

Classification: “Supa Senior”

Hometown: Burke County, loosely Augusta, Ga.

Major: Psychology major, African American studies minor

Relationship Status: Single

What made you decide to come to VSU: It was the furthest I could get away from home with HOPE, it seemed diverse … and the palm trees.

Future goals: To become an officer in the Air Force and work with military intelligence. My ultimate goal is to open/sponsor a home or community center for inner city youth.

Perfect date: Any date where we drink together, laugh together, and then we *enter emoji eyes here*

What do you do in your free time: I’m kind of an introvert, so I just lounge in my room to get my thoughts together, usually find articles or books to read online.

What’s been your biggest accomplishment so far: Being able to become fully independent and self-sustaining.

President/Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Valdosta State, and a Mass Media major. Loves spaghetti and is currently waiting for someone to teach her how to play her guitar. Never meets a stranger. Hi :)