This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

You’ve probably seen this blonde-hair, blue/green eyed beauty in Bailey, or involved on campus in many organizations. Meet Jasmin Bass!

Name: Jasmin Bass

Major: Biology

Hometown: Manassas, Virginia/McDonough, Ga

Classification: Junior

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

HC:  What career do you want to pursue with your degree and why?

Jasmin: I want to be an Obstetrician. I’ve always been in love with the idea of delivering babies, and bringing life into the world.

HC: What are your turn ons/offs in a guy?-

Jasmin: My turn-ons in a guy are humor (they have to be funny), humbleness, a good foundation with their spirituality, intellect (I like someone that can make me think outside my own thought process), and appearance (they have to be neat, well dressed, and smelling good). My turn offs are clingy-ness, loudness and guys that are too flashy, cocky, and messy.

HC: What do you like to do in your spare time?

Jasmin: Being involved with different campus activities, shopping, reading, and spending time with my family and friends whenever I possibly can.

HC:  Who’s your celebrity crush?

Jasmin: I don’t know if I would call it a crush, but I am infatuated with Beyonce. She’s an all-around perfect performer and she is always within her element, doing what makes her happy and it shows, she has the perfect respect and manners and holds herself well.

HC:  What is your most prized possession?

Jasmin: It was my mother’s Gold chain that she gave me when I was younger. Unfortunately, it was recently stolen at my older sister’s wedding.

Make sure you say hey to this cutie when you see her on campus, and follow her on Instagram (@dntsass_jasbass)! HCxo!

My name is Sameena! I am a criminal justice major at Valdosta State University!
Her Campus at Valdosta State.