Campus Cutie Husani Spann ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Meet 2sani, one of our Campus Cuties this week! His parents already knew he would become eye candy one day and named him Husani, which means “handsome” in Arabic. He’s extremely cute, talented on the 1s and 2s, his attire always matches his “fly”, and who doesn’t love a guy with a hoop earring? I know I’m a sucker for one! He also was just a host for the Mainstream Madness Fashion Show that he killed! Husani is such a humble gentleman and those who know him adore him. If you don’t know him, here’s your chance to get the inside scoop!

Name: Husani K. Spann

Classification: Junior

Hometown: Albany

Major: Speech Communications

Relationship status: Single

You chose VSU, why?

My girlfriend in high school was going. She didn’t even come. She ended up going to Arizona State.

What’s your favorite food?

Lemon Pepper Wings

What’s your favorite sport and player?

Basketball and Carmelo Anthony, he’s the best player in the league.

What do you do in your free time?

I’ve been at the Rec a lot lately, studying, trying to pick up my grades, and getting more involved with on-campus events. I love being around people.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

On TV!

Biggest accomplishment to date?

I guess graduating high school; more is yet to come.

You knew it was coming… What do you look for in a significant other?

Maturity, someone that’s there for me, a pretty face, and can dress.

What would your idea of a perfect date be?

I guess I’m not really romantic, but I think the perfect date should last all day. Wake up to breakfast in bed. Later, my girl and I would walk through the park or something like that [laughs]. Go to a show or basketball game, things like that. Then go to an exquisite restaurant. And later… well I don’t really need to go into much detail about that.

How does it feel to be considered a Campus Cutie?

It’s nice to know that I’m attractive. 

There you have it! Husani is such a quiet person most of the time, but once you get to know him, he will have you on the edge of your chair wanting to hear more. To see more of Husani, follow him on Instagram: @_two_

I'm from Darien, Georgia . (McIntosh County) I'm a junior at Valdosta State University with a major in Early Childhood Education. I absolutely adore fashion trends, celebrity scoop, and everything in between !
Her Campus at Valdosta State.