Campus Cutie Dalton Cobb ‘17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Hometown: Valdosta

Major: Nursing

Relationship Status: Single

What do you plan on doing with your career?

Once I graduate with my BSN, I want to join the Marines and serve. Once I get out, I want to go back to school to be a nurse anesthetist and work in a hospital.

What do you like to do in your spare time?

I love to work out and do 5K for charities.

Who is your role model?

My role model is my Big in my fraternity, Brad Covert, because he’s always willing to do anything for his friends and me and has always welcomed us into his home. Also, he’s dedicated to his schoolwork and his wife, and it takes a real man to balance all that and still be an awesome husband to Hannah.

What is your favorite physical feature about yourself?

My muscles/athletic build because to me, it’s important that I stay healthy. I also want to always stay attractive for the person I date and never “let go of myself.”

Who is your celebrity crush?

Scarlett Johansson

What is the first thing you look for in a girl?

The first thing I look for in a girl is her spirituality because that’s most important to me.

What is your longest relationship?

1 year and 2 months.

What would you consider to be the perfect date?

The perfect date would be a trip to the beach to eat a nice dinner, then hangout on the beach at night for a little while.

What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for a girl?

I randomly made a memory box for my ex-girlfriend, so she could keep all our notes (our thing was to write notes to each other, and we did so often). I went to Hobby Lobby and bought a wooden box, and I chose her top four favorite colors and painted the box with them. On each side of the box, I put on some really cool stickers that represented important aspects of her life and us; each side of the box had a theme. And of course when I surprised her with it, it had a note inside of it. It took me two days to do it.

President/Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Valdosta State, and a Mass Media major. Loves spaghetti and is currently waiting for someone to teach her how to play her guitar. Never meets a stranger. Hi :)