This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Everyone meet one of this weeks’ campus cutie Brianna! Most may know her as “Bri” but if you’re in Legends Modeling Troupe then you know her as Lillian. This girl is funny, short, and full of sass. Keep reading to get to know her up close and personal.

Name: Brianna Lillian Edwards

Hometown: Somerset, Bermuda & Atlanta, GA

Age: 22

Classification: Senior

Major: Dance

Relationship Status: Taken

HC: Why did you choose Valdosta State?

BE: To be honest it was the closest I could get to Florida, but still also be close to my family.

HC: What is your dream career?

BE: My dream career is to be a principal dancer in a world renowned company.

HC: What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?

BE: In my spare time I enjoy dancing and writing poetry.

HC: If you could be any animal what would you be, and why?

BE: If I could be any animal, I would have to be a dolphin. I love the sound of the ocean, and do anything to be able to call it my homie.

HC: How long have you and your boyfriend been together?

BE: On New Year’s Day it will be one year.

HC: How would you describe the perfect date with your significant other?

BE: The perfect date with him would be if we were in Bermuda on a private beach. We would be able to see the dolphins in the sunset and be secluded for a day.

HC: Do you have any celebrity crushes? If so, who?

BE: Yes! Idris Elba is my celebrity crush. It’s something about his demeanor and a clean cut British man.

HC: If you had to describe yourself in three words, what would they be?

BE: They would have to be outgoing, shy, and determined.

HC: What’s one thing you like to do when no one else is around?

BE: One thing I do when no one is watching is practice using my feet to do things like I don’t have any arms.

HC: Do you have any turn offs when it comes to a guy?

BE: Some turn offs that I have when it comes to guys are when they feel the need to brag about themselves, when they sag their pants, and also when they try to compliment you but it’s in a disrespectful manner.

Keep getting to know Bri by following her on Twitter @lilllovesit and on Instagram @bunchesoflilly.

HCXO!

Hillary Griffin is a Business Marketing major and Advertising and Promotions minor at Valdosta State University. She is a 4'11, natural haired girl with a love for all things makeup. Experiencing life the right way is her main goal in life.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.