Campus Cutie Avery Stephen ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Meet Avery! He’s a fun loving gentleman who enjoys playing music, reading, writing, riding his bike, hanging with friends, and collecting vinyls. If you haven’t gotten the chance to get to know Avery, here it is!

Full Name: Avery James StephenHometown: Nashville, GAClassification: SophmoreZodiac Sign: GeminiRelationship Status: Single

Major: Mass Media

HC: What made you choose VSU?

Avery: Due to the fact that it’s inexpensive and close to home.

HC: What do you want to do with your major, and why?

Avery: I want to become a film director to make films that change the world.

HC: How would you describe yourself?

Avery: Easy going, thoughtful, always interested in having fun or a good talk.

HC: What are you passionate about?

Avery: Helping the community. I’m always looking to serve and change the world in everything I do.

HC: How do you like to spend your spare time?

Avery: Writing music or studying films. I also enjoy fixing old stereos,record players, or any old electronics.

HC: What qualities do you look for in a girl?

Avery: Sincerely kind heart, intelligent, laid back , someone who enjoys living life, a good smile, a nice laugh, and beautiful hair.

HC: What are some turn-offs for you?

Avery: Immature girls, someone who is always only thinking of themselves, and bad laugh.

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

Avery: Jessica Alba

HC: What is your favorite food?

Avery: Anything  Italian!

Now that you have gotten to know a little bit about Avery, make sure to say hey when you see him on campus and follow him on Instagram: @averyjstephen!

Michaela Leung is the current Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Valdosta State. She is an honors student studying Mass Media and working on a Cross-Training Certificate in Journalism at Valdosta State University with aspirations to be a music journalist and a news anchor. This New York native enjoys fashion, all kinds of music, socializing, making people laugh and standing up for what is right. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter: michaelaskrunk
President/Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Valdosta State, and a Mass Media major. Loves spaghetti and is currently waiting for someone to teach her how to play her guitar. Never meets a stranger. Hi :)