Campus Cutie: Alexis Johnson ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

If you’ve never seen this KUtie around campus you are surely missing out! Not only is she cute but her spirit is beautiful too! Every time you see or speak to her she’s always radiating positivity. That’s exactly what a Campus Cutie should be: a person who is not only attractive but whose spirit gives off that same amount of beauty. Read on to find out more about the beautiful Alexis Johnson!

Name: Alexis Johnson

Age: 21

Classification: Junior

Major: Mass Media

Relationship Status: Single

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

HC: Why did you decide to come VSU?

Alexis: This was the first campus I visited and I fell in love with it. It is so beautiful and it felt so safe, I just felt really comfortable here and knew this was where I wanted to spend my college years.

HC: What organizations are you a part of?

Alexis: I am a project leader in ENACTUS, the Special Events officer for Campus Activities Board, President of Greek Ambassadors and a member of the Kaptivating Kappa Upsilon Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated.

HC: What’s your major and what do you plan to do with it?

Alexis: My major has very little [to do with] what I plan to do in life. I would love to open my own business, probably a boutique or restaurant (or both) and start my own non-profit organization that focuses on setting youth/teens in the right direction to live to their fullest potential.    

HC: How would your best friends describe you?

Alexis: I asked my line sisters to give words to describe me; they said uplifting, humble and optimistic. I thought it was really sweet!

HC: Who is your style icon and how would you describe your style?

Alexis: I love the mix of the classic-simplicity of Lauren Conrad and the boho-chicness of Rachel Bilson. Lots of oversized shirts, sweaters and flowy dresses put together in a clean way.

HC: If you were an animated character, who would you be and why?

Alexis: Probably Linda from Bob’s Burgers, she’s the mom but she’s not like a regular mom. She thinks she’s so cool but she’s actually hilarious, super caring and kind of  clueless but it’s cute! I totally relate.

HC: What’s the first thing you notice about a guy?

Alexis: If he is able to genuinely make me smile or laugh.

HC: Who’s your celebrity crush?

Alexis: Justin Timberlake. I’ve loved him since I was 9 years old. He’s just so cute!  I love listening to his interviews because he’s really funny but very smart too. He’s a southern boy too so that’s always a plus.

HC: What’s your ideal dream date?

Alexis: Anything that is interactive! Going to an amusement park, taking a cooking class, going to see a museum exhibit, anything that can engage conversation and have a good time.

HC: You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?

Alexis: Pink passion! Such a girly name, I’m super girly and energetic and very feminine so it’d be the perfect crayon color!

Keep a look out for Alexis on campus and follow her on IG @aciarra!

Her Campus at Valdosta State.