Campus Celebrity Quindarius Shy ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Meet one of this week’s Campus Celebrities, Quindarius Shy! You proboably know him as “Shy” or for his rap skills. He is constantly working on his music, and striving to be the next hottest rapper!

Name: Quindarius Shy

Hometown: Covington, GA

Classification: Sophomore

Major: Business Marketing

Age: 19

HC: So Shy, What made you choose Valdosta State?

QS: It was my back up plan.

HC: What are you involved in?

QS: I was in KixArt, but now I just do community service. I really like working at the LAMP Shelter.

HC: Okay Shy, so I’m pretty sure everyone that knows you or heard about you know you as “Shy, the guy that raps”. What made you want to start spitting bars? [Laughs]

QS: [Laughs] I would have to say situations in my life that I have gone through and I just want my story to be heard artistically. 

HC: I’ve heard you rap several times, and I hear so much passion in your verses. Where does this passion come from?

QS: All the pain and struggling I have experienced in my life.

HC: What would you say your dream career would be?

QS: To be a big time music artist.

HC: Shy, what three words would you say describes you best?

QS: Talented, Strong, and Authentic

HC: Do you have a celebrity crush?

QS: Sanaa Latham. Good gracious!

HC: What is one of your greatest accomplishments?

QS: So far it would be graduating high school, and not being a statistic that society thinks I should be.

HC: If you could eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?

QS: Grilled hamburgers! Those things are just so good.

You can follow Shy on twitter @thereal__shy and also make sure to look out for his cypher coming soon.

HCXO!

Hillary Griffin is a Business Marketing major and Advertising and Promotions minor at Valdosta State University. She is a 4'11, natural haired girl with a love for all things makeup. Experiencing life the right way is her main goal in life.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.