This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.
Meet Natalia Harris! If you’ve ever seen a “beat” face on campus, it’s extremely likely that she was the culprit!  

Full Name: Natalia Harris
Age: 21
Classification: Junior
Major: Psychology
Hometown: Perry, Georgia
HC: What organizations are you involved in at VSU?
NH: Legends Modeling Troupe!
HC: How do you feel about what you’ve accomplished so far? 
NH: I feel good about what I’ve done so far. I’m making myself proud most of all, but also my parents as well.
HC: What inspired you to get into makeup?
NH: I’ve always known how to do my own but never others. I had a good friend challenge me to get better and I took her up on her challenge. I tried on myself and then started practicing on her, from there it was nothing but up and i’ve really been in love with it ever since.
HC: If you could only have one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be? 
NH: That’s a hard one. Honestly, a good lippie is love. So any good matte lipstick I think will do me!

HC: Who or what inspires you the most?
NH: I think seeing other makeup artist the same age as me doing what I do but on a bigger scale is what inspires me the most. Its like its a goal that is very well reachable. I know it won’t come over night but with all the support I get from home and my peers its in my grasp.
HC: What do you plan on pursuing after you graduate?
NH: I plan on going into makeup as a professional career. I want my own shop or to team up with someone. It’s crazy because i’m already getting offers back home to work with people so the doors are definitely opening one by one
HC: Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
NH: Honestly, just doing what I love, makeup. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of it. It honestly doesn’t seem like work and my mother always told me to pick a career that you love and have passion for.
You can follow Natalia on Instagram @strangertolove and @beautybynatalia and make sure to book an appoinment with her ASAP!!
Ora Lewis

Valdosta

My name is Ora Lewis. I attend Valdosta State University, where I study Public Relations. I enjoy all things fashion and beauty. I love meeting new people and traveling!
Her Campus at Valdosta State.