Campus Celebrity: JaQuashia Bryant ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Even though she’s tiny, you’ve probably seen this girl around campus! If she’s not focusing on her studies, you can catch her having fun with her friends or with bae. This sociology major plans to impact the world! Meet JaQuashia “Jazz” Bryant!

Name: JaQuashia Bryant 

Age: 21

Classification: Senior

Major: Sociology

Hometown:LaGrange, GA

HC: How did you end up here at VSU?

JB: Far enough from home, but still in the state of Georgia. Plus the campus is beautiful!

HC: What’s your dream career & what motivated you to want to pursue it?

JB: My dream career is to be a child abuse investigator. My biggest motivation is knowing I can change the life of a child for the better. 

HC: What do you consider your biggest accomplishment?

JB: My biggest accomplishment would be coming to college and not quitting.

HC: Tell us a random, fun fact about yourself. 

JB: A random fact about me is I’m less than 5 feet (*laughs*).

HC: What is your favorite quote?

JB My favorite quote is: “Train yourself to find the blessing in everything.”

HC: If you could choose a celebrity to play in your biopic, who would you choose & why?

JB: I would like Zendaya to play me in a movie although she’s like a foot taller than me [Laughs]. The reason is because she’s a positive role model and I’ve never heard anything negative from her. 

HC: What do you like to do in your spare time?

JB: In my spare time I like to cook and hangout with my friends and boyfriend. 

HC: Use three words to describe yourself. 

JB: 3 words to describe me would be: corny, small, and caring. 

HC: If you could go back in time, what advice would you give to your freshman self?

JB: If I could go back in time, I’d tell my freshman self to study more, take more hours and be productive with my time. 

HCxo!

My name is Sameena! I am a criminal justice major at Valdosta State University!
Her Campus at Valdosta State.