This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

VSU Football hosted it’s first home game of the season this past Saturday at Bazemore-Hyder Stadium against the Cumberland Bulldogs. To no surprise, Valdosta State pulled out the 56-22 win and continues its winning streak of 3-0! Check out some of the highlights of the game from the sidelines below.

Once again, shout out to the Valdosta State Football team, VSU Cheerleading, VSU Red Hots, VSU’s Essence of Beauty, VSU Blazin’ Brigade, the VSU AFRTOC Detachment 172 Push-Up Team (277 this game!), students, athletic trainers, and community fans who showed up and showed out at the game Saturday! See you this Saturday at 2pm in the same place to #beatUNA! Go Blazers Go!

For more photos from the VSU vs. Cumberland game, visit KEK Photography on Facebook. HCXO!

University: Valdosta State University Major: American Sign Language & Interpretation Likes: eating doughnuts, going for a run, & doing paperwork Dislikes: tomatoes + lettuce on my cheeseburger, bad attitudes, & walking through mud in white Keds Follow Me: @brokenseaglass + @kekrivsky (Twitter/Instagram)
Her Campus at Valdosta State.