Best Clothing Websites For Plus Size Girls

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Let’s face it, it’s sometimes hard for girls like us to find clothes in our size. On the occasion that we do, it doesn’t seem to fit right or it’s just not cute. A year ago I was just like you, lost and without a website I can really depend on to give me that stylish look while fitting in all the right places. But below I have for you ladies, the online boutiques that will have you fully prepared to walk on campus likes it’s your runway. 

1. Boohoo

Boohoo is one of my favorite websites. The sizes range from 16 to 32, and the clothes are endless. Whether you’re looking for a party dress for the weekend, or something you can wear to class you will always have something. And the best part are the prices. They’re ALWAYS having 40%-50% sales and the regular priced items are never over $40 dollars. Boohoo is heaven for your pockets.

2. Fashion Nova

A few months ago, Fashion Nova only appleaed to smaller girls and a curve section was non-existent. Apparently they’re hopping on the movement, becuase they just added a plus size section to their website. Fashion Nova is amazing for girls who want a sleek look for class and a sexy look for going out!

3. REBDOLLS

This website is a new found favorite for me. The clothes are absolutely stunning and don’t hurt your pockets. The sizes range from 0-32, so they have something for everyone.  Be on the lookout for this website!

4. Forever 21

Though in Valdosta we don’t have a Forever 21 [sigh], you can always go on their website! This store will never go out of style, and will always be a favorite for us. The plus size section is great, and the prices aren’t to shabby.

5. ASOS

ASOS is a holy grail for me. They have every clothing item i see on Pinterest, on celebrites, on social media etc. Though the prices can be a bit high, the quality of the clothes is something you can’t beat. If you want a sleek, classy look their website is just a click away. They range in many sizes and ocassionaly have good sales.

6. Eloquii

Though I don’t shop on this website a lot, they have endless clothes for any event. If you need an outift for an interview, special event, work or even class they have it in stock for you. The prices may seem steep, but they always have sales that make you exhale in relief.

If you take a look at these websites, I gaurntee they will have you fully prepared to be stylish for the upcoming fall and winter months. HCXO!

Erin Turner is originally from Los Angeles, California. She attends Valdosta State University as an english/journalism major. Her dream is to become an editor for a hip hop magazine. She enjoys listening to jazz and rap, reading magazines, and being around family. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram: wsstco
Her Campus at Valdosta State.