Style > Beauty

Beauty on a Budget Makeup Products Under $15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

As college students, it can be pretty challenging to find quality makeup products while on a budget. For us makeup lovers, it can be pretty tempting to not buy the latest, most expensive products we’ve seen our favorite YouTube beauty guru suggest. But don’t fret, there are TONS of beauty products out there that are just as amazing in quality and much more appealing in cost. Check out some of my recommendations for inexpensive products all under $15!

1. E.L.F. Studio Cream Eyeliner, $3.00

This eyeliner (application brush included) is great for creating that perfect winged liner. Its creamy consistency makes applying liner easier than ever. Not only is it waterproof, but smudge-proof as well!

2. LA Girl Pro Conceal, $1.99+

Believe the hype! These concealers are definitely Holy Grail worthy. Not only are they super inexpensive but worth buying more than one. The consistency of this product is perfect for not only concealing, but as foundation and contour too!

3. Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara, $5.99+

No need to spend money on overpriced mascara once you get your hands on this. This mascara is great for those who may lack in the lash department. It adds thickness, darkness and of course length to your lashes, all while being waterproof! It’s also not the only mascara on their “Great Lash” line, check out all of their others at your local drugstore.

4. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream, $6

These mattes lip creams are creamy, yet dry matte and apply beautifully. They come in a huge variety of colors whether you want to rock them day/night, summer/fall they have everything. Don’t worry, although they’re matte, they are still moisturizing.

5. Maybelline FITme! (Matte+Poreless/Dewy+Smooth), $7.99

Whether you have oily or dry skin, Maybelline has a foundation for you! This foundation comes in a variety of shades and is perfect for little to full coverage.

6. Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer, $7

Although super inexpensive for a primer, it gets the job done. Don’t want to cash out $20+ for a primer? Try this out.

7. NYX Cosmetics Illuminator, $9

Want a subtle sunkissed glow? Try this illuminator by NYX without having to spend tons on a high-end highlighter.

8. Bhcosmetics 12 pc. Classic Brush Set, $13 (plus tax)

This brush set by bh is one of the most inexpensive, but amazing quality brush sets out there, all for only $13! This is a GREAT steal that no one really talks about. Includes every brush you will need for a full face and perfect for beginners!

HCXO!

Pre-Nursing major at Valdosta State University. Free spirited.
Michaela Leung is the current Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Valdosta State. She is an honors student studying Mass Media and working on a Cross-Training Certificate in Journalism at Valdosta State University with aspirations to be a music journalist and a news anchor. This New York native enjoys fashion, all kinds of music, socializing, making people laugh and standing up for what is right. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter: michaelaskrunk