Style > Beauty

Beauty & Brains: How To Tie Head Scarves

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

We’ve all had those days when we just have no idea what to do with our hair. Hair is one of those features that can make or break a girl. If your hair isn’t cooperating, it can make your whole day bad.

Sometimes we are in a hurry because we slept through our alarms for class, or maybe we stayed out just a tad too late the night before. Or you could be in between hairstyles and just took down your sew-in or have an old twist-out that is long overdue. Whatever the case may be, you don’t have to feel hopeless when your hair isn’t working with you! Since we are transitioning to fall weather, we can start bringing out the scarves for head wraps!

Scarves.net has step-by-step instructions on ways to tie different scarves in different styles. When you open the page, click on which head wrap technique you feel is most suitable for you and it will open another tab with a video tutorial of how to tie your scarf in that style! It’s that simple.

The site also supports Breast Cancer patients and survivors by donating scarves to young women undergoing treatment. Check out the site and see the amazing things Scarves.net is doing in support of Breast Cancer!

Also, a naturalista blogger by the name of “LoveYourTresses” on Youtube has a very helpful video on how to style scarves quickly and easily. Click on the picture below to view her tutorials on how to wear headscarves!

From now on, if your hair doesn’t want to cooperate, keep calm and grab a scarf! 

Hi! I'm Elena! I'm a junior at Valdosta State University from Carrollton, GA. I'm a Business Management and Marketing major with a minor in Spanish. I love fashion and beauty and am intrigued by naturally curly hair. #CurlyHairedGirlsRunTheWorld IG: @elenaChantel_ Twitter: @elenaChantel_ Tumblr: elenaChantel.tumblr.com
Her Campus at Valdosta State.