Alpha Week: April 19 – 25

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

The highly anticipated Alpha Week has finally arrived! The Mu Omicron chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. has an exciting week of events planned for VSU!

-For Monday (PHire Squad), there will be a cookout at the Palms Quad from 1:00-3:00 PM. At 7:06 PM, Stroll Like an Alpha will take place in the Student Union Ballrooms ($1 entry)!

-On Tuesday(GOMD), the Alphas will have some “ICE COLD” snow cones on the Pedestrian Mall from 12:00 – 3:00 PM, followed by Greeks of Modern Day in the UC Magnolia Room at 7:06 PM!

-For Wednesday (Note to Self), there will be an Oratorical Contest held in the UC Magnolia at 7:06!

-On Thursday (Hello), the Miss Black and Gold Pageant will be held in the UC Magnolia room at 7:06 PM ($2 entry)!

-TGIF! On Friday (Tale of 3 Cities), there will be the Annual Hall vs. Hall Step Show in the Student Union Ballrooms at 5:06 PM ($1 entry)!

-And last but certainly not least, on Saturday (Love Yours), the Alphas are hosting #ThrillaReloaded2k15! You definitely don’t want to miss this party!

Join the Alphas for this week filled with fantastic events! Check out the flyer below for all of the events! HCxo!

My name is Sameena! I am a criminal justice major at Valdosta State University!
Her Campus at Valdosta State.