’90s Movies We All Loved

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Let’s take a trip down memory lane! Here are some of our favorite movies from the ’90s! 

1. Space Jam

Who didn’t love Space Jam? Although we all were probably too young to remember when this came out, we loved and still love this movie.

2. Spice World

Okay, maybe Spice World is a just a personal favorite but this is a movie that I watched repeatedly and never got tired of. 

3. Mrs. Doubtfire

This movie is timeless and funny. Robin Williams took a serious issue such as divorce and made it into a genuinely funny, family-friendly comedy. 

4. Forrest Gump

Of course, this classic had to be on the list. This is one of my all-time favorite movies. The message of the movie and Forrest Gump’s innocent nature makes this a captivating and timeless classic of the ’90s.

5. Clueless

Cher was the epitome of a teenager in the ’90s! Very funny, feel good movie.

6. Home Alone

This is still a classic Christmas movie. Cute little Macaulay Culkin and that face!

7. Titanic

This heart wrenching movie will always be timeless. Such a beautiful, tender and melodramatic love story that I’m sure caused every girl to shed a tear or two.

8. Good Burger

This movie was hilarious! If you didn’t cry from laughing so hard then you have absolutely no sense of humor!

9. Lion King

Need I say more? I’m sure we can all agree that this is one of Disney’s best films overall.

10. Toy Story 

I have watched this movie thousands of times and every time I watch it, it still feels like the first time. I think people of every age enjoyed this movie. 

It was unbelievably hard narrowing this list down to just ten. There were so many gems back then! ’90s movie night, anyone? HCXO!

Her Campus at Valdosta State.