7 Ways To Celebrate Your Birthday

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

It’s that time of the year again. Your birthday! Everyone wants to have a blast on their birthday. You’re another year older, and you’re ready for what’s next to conquer. If you’re stuck on what to do for your birthday this year, here are a few places to start with your day!

1. Take the day off

This is your day and you don’t want to have to worry about anything. Take a day off from work and relax. If your birthday is during the school year, instead of skipping class, plan around your schedule! I know you can’t hold it in, but put your responsibilities first!

2. Go Shopping!

You might even find your birthday outfit doing so!3. 

3. Take a road trip with your friends.

Round your girl up, hop in the whip and take off! You can go far, or go to a city near you. Spending time with your friends makes good memories and is the easiest way to have fun!

4. Go to a museum

Museums are fun and informative. Expand your mind and gain some knowledge!

5. Be your own date 

Some people like time to themselves. Take some time to pay attention to you and only you! Go on a picnic in the park, make a big breakfast for yourself, or even go solo on your road trip!

6. Stock up on the sweets 

I’ts time to ditch that diet and enjoy whatever foods your heart desire. Treat yourself to a rich chocolate fudge sundae, or decadent strawberry cheesecake!

7. Celebrate with nature 

Walk a trail, or strap up your hiking boots, and conquer the highest hill you can!

Hoped this helped relish your mind with ideas! Remember, you want to look back at your birthday like it was the time of your life. Take time to appreciate yourself!

– HCXO

Just your unaverage aspiring writer
Her Campus at Valdosta State.