element5 digital MEzqoN8p6C0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital MEzqoN8p6C0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

7 Songs That Will Make You Want To Have A Bad Boy In Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

I’m a good girl at heart and I expect everything and everyone that allow into my life to be good. But sometimes it’s nice to have a little “bad” in my life sometimes. I’m talking about bad boys, you know the ones that are no good for you but yet they’re such a huge turn on? I wouldn’t say I’m a big fan of bad boys but listening to these songs makes me want to have one in my lif

1. “Bad Boys” by Zara Larsson

The lyrics include, “There’s something ’bout the bad boys/ that makes the good girls/ fall in love.” It is definitely an anthem for any good girl that has fallen for a bad boy.

2. “Boyz in the Hood” by Jordin Sparks

The lyrics include, “I swear all them girls/ they like them boyz in the hood.” Hmmm, my ideal bad boy would have been Danny Zuko from Grease, but this song actually makes me wanna steer towards a boy from the hood.

3. “I’m in Love with a Monster” by Fifth Harmony

Just to let you know right off the back, the word monster in this song is a synonym for the phrase bad boy. This upbeat song will have you looking past all of your bad boy’s flaws with lyrics that include, “You make me crazy, but I love it.”

4. “Ain’t no other Man” by Christina Aguilera

There are plenty of bad boys out there, but this song makes you wanna be picky when picking out a bad boy and not just simply choosing one. Christina Aguilera sings the lyrics, “You got style with your bad ass.” With that being said, maybe you should consider going for a guy who looks good on the outside but has a bad ass personality.

5. “Off to the Races” by Lana Del Rey

The first 7 words of the song are, “My old man is a bad man.” It makes you wonder if bad boys ever grow out of their bad boy ways. Apparently Lana Del Rey just confirmed that not all bad boys turn into good ones, but maybe they can just be good when it comes to their lady.

6. “Boys Boys Boys” by Grace

The lyrics include, “Mama say ‘I’m ’bout to get burned if I’m playing with the fire.” In case you didn’t know, the word fire is a metaphor for boys and that’s just any male species. Now try to think of bad boy. You’re not playing with fire anymore honey. You’re playing with bursting flames, But hey, every girl needs a little fire in her life. Right?

7. “Bad Decisions” by Ariana Grande

Have you ever thought about the people in your life and how much of an influence they have on you? If you’re a good girl dating a bad boy you’re going to be making some bad decisions in the near future. Don’t say Ariana Grande didn’t warn you with these lyrics, “Boy, you make me make bad decisions.” At least the sex is amazing!

HCXO!

I'm Jessie Thomas, a junior in college. I'm a fun loving girl who loves music and fashion! Someday I hope to be successful in the entertainment industry.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.