5 Sites/Apps To Help You Save Money

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

As college students, it can sometimes seem as if you’re spending money more than you are receiving an education. It can also become a hassle when you are on a budget and could use a little help with purchases. Here are a few sites that can provide not only coupons but cash back (Yes, cash back for spending money).

1.  RetailMeNot

This app provides coupons and promo codes for online and even in store purchases to stores worldwide. Search a store you want to shop with and options will pop up, simple.

2. Cartwheel

One of the most practical apps for a college student, because Target provides endless neccesities for those who may be in college from clothes to groceries. This app allows you to scan your item/receipts to see if coupons are provided.

3.  Ibotta

Another app that allows you to receive cash back whenever and wherever you shop online.

4.  Ebates

This site allows you to save with online rebates, coupons, promo codes and discounts.

5. Groupon

One of the most common sites for everything cheaper. This site allows you to find deals on local to international activities, vacations and items. 

HCXO!

Pre-Nursing major at Valdosta State University. Free spirited.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.