5 Powerful Feminist Quotes Just In Time For National Women’s Month

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

February is almost over and we’re nearing March, which is also known as National Women’s Month. To get you prepared for the month that’s dedicated to women, here are 5 feminist quotes.

One. “Here’s to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.” – Unknown

Let’s us all be feminists and let us all raise feminist! By the way, males can be feminists as well.

Second. “We cannot all succeed if half of us are kept back” – Malala Yousafzai.

Intersectional feminism anyone? There is no such thing as white feminism. Feminism is all about equality for everyone. If you’re excluding a certain group of people, you are not a feminist. Sorry not sorry.

Third.  “I want every girl to know her voice can change the world” – Malala Yousafzai.

Let’s go out and change the world! Go out and inspire people to become better versions of themselves.

Fourth. “Sexism is a social disease” – Unknown.

Ain’t that the truth! Time for a vaccination!

Fifth.  “Some of us are becoming the men we wanted to marry.” – Gloria Steinem.

Because who needs a man when you get everything you want by yourself?! There’s nothing wrong with wanting a man in your life, but needing a man? A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bycicle.

– HCXO!

I'm Jessie Thomas, a junior in college. I'm a fun loving girl who loves music and fashion! Someday I hope to be successful in the entertainment industry.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.