5 Nail Colors To Transition into Fall With

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Fall is the time of year when the leaves turn beautiful colors, the air feels a little cooler and cripser, and it’s time to wind down from all the excitement summer brought! Here are a few colors for your nails to keep in mind before we transition into a new time of the year.

“In My Back Pocket” by OPI

“In My Back Pocket” is the perfect fall color for your nails; a soft orange bright enough to still remind you of pumpkins, bonfires and the changing leaves, all of the wonderful things that make fall, fall.

$8.99; beautycarechoices.com

Fall In Line by Essie

A sensual jade green that’s cool and inivitng, just as you will be when it’s time to cuddle up for the nights hanging by the fire.

$8.50; nordstrom.com.

Divine by Revlon

This rich burgandy screams sexy and sophisticated with a little bit of mystery. Divine is a nice color to bring in the autumn season.

$4.99; ulta.com

After School Boy Blazer by Essie

With such an appropriate name because with fall comes school, this color makes the perfect statement. It’s clean, crisp and classic. Besides, haven’t you heard? Navy blue is the new black!

$8.50; nordstrom.com

In the Cable Car-Pool Lane by OPI

Apart of the San Fransico collection is this deep plum that signifies it’s time to get fall started. Bring on the pumpkin spice lattes!

$9.50; hsn.com

I'm Felicia Burnett! I am a sophomore at Valdosta State University. My major is Exercise Physiology but I have a deep passion for writing!
Her Campus at Valdosta State.