This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Bath & Body Works has been a favorite of women for many years now. With all of the scents and options, it has a little bit of something for everyone. Bath & Body Works sells A LOT of stuff though, so here is a list of things I believe are some of the best buys from Bath & Body Works.

1. Candles

Bath & Body Works has a wide variety of scented candles ranging  from seasonal favorites to year round go tos. There are often sales on candles and they last quite a while. Not only are they sizeable but literally no candle from anywhere else compares to the intensity of their scents. If you ever find yourself wanting some candles, try Bath & Body Works.

2. Trio Packs

Bath & Body Works offers trio packs with lotion, body mist and shower gel all for a lower price than they would be each separately. They make great gifts for your best friend, mom, sister, or yourself!

3. Shower Gels

If you’re ever looking for a shower gel that will leave you smelling just as great as great as your skin will feel, Bath & Body Works is definitely the place to go. My personal favorite is Ocean Bloom.

4. Wallflowers

Wallflowers are the next best thing to happen to plug ins! Not only do they smell great but they’re also a lot more cute than the basic ones sold in grocery stores. Plus you can buy them in all the same scents you love for your body!

5. Mini Sanitizers and Lotions

These are a must have for your purse or backpack. They are the perfect size and are decently priced! You can usually find them right near the checkout!

I hope on your next trip to Bath & Body Works you can refer back to this for some of my personal favorites to buy! HCXO!

Journalist, Writer, Mother and Wife. Passionate about travel and alternative/indie music. English and Journalism graduate at Valdosta State University as of May 2017. Follow me on twitter: GenevaCrooks_ Add me on Facebook: Geneva Rena'
Her Campus at Valdosta State.