5 FREE Apps Every Fashionista Should Have

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

1. Poshmark

Poshmark is an app that allows you to shop in other people’s closets. You can find designer wardrobe pieces being sold for discounted prices with this app in tow, and who doesn’t love a good discount? Not only can you buy from sellers on this app, you can also sell some of the items in your closet that you don’t wear anymore to make space for newer pieces. Poshmark is a great shopping tool that saves you money and helps you keep the clutter to a minimum! 

2. WRUW

WRUW (What R U Wearing) is an app similar to Instagram where you can post your ootd’s (outfit of the day). Bloggers and fashion lovers will find that this app is a necessity allowing you to showcase your style and connect with other fashionistas!

3. Your favorite store’s shopping app

Sometimes you don’t have access to a computer to go online shopping, which is why downloading your favorite store’s app is a must! Not only can you shop on the go, but you can also receive special notifications on sales and stock updates.

4. The Hunt

The Hunt is a game changer in the app world! Say you come across an item of clothing on Tumblr that you just can’t live without, but you have no idea where to find or buy this item; The Hunt will find it for you within minutes! All you have to do is upload a picture of what you’re searching for, and different users will suggest places where you can find the item. You can also follow other hunts and find something unique for your closet.

5. Snupps

Snupps helps you organize the items you already have. Just take a picture, add details to upload it, and place it on a virtual shelf! You’ll never lose track of what you have with this app on your phone. You can make your collections private or share them publicly on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

HCXO!

Ora Lewis

Valdosta

My name is Ora Lewis. I attend Valdosta State University, where I study Public Relations. I enjoy all things fashion and beauty. I love meeting new people and traveling!
Her Campus at Valdosta State.