5 Apps That Will Help You Figure Out What to Wear

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

We all know the struggle of having a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear; it’s the reason why we take so long getting ready! It can be frustrating, wasting all of your time trying to find something to wear that’ll get you noticed (in a good way). Well, guess what? There’s an app for that… or five! Check out these five FREE apps that’ll help you save some time when you’re getting ready!

1. StyleIt: This amazing app lets you take a picture of an article of clothing, then it puts outfits together for you based on other items you may have in your closet! The app is great because it gives you a variety of outfit choices based on which type of style fits you, whether it be preppy or edgy!

2. College Fashionista: This app gives you insight on what people your age are wearing at different schools around the world! College Fashionista is helpful because it features college students just like us, so we don’t have to expect any high fashion brands that we as college students may not be able to afford! The app lets you make an account and when you see an outfit you like, you can “rad” it, saving it so you can look at it in the future!

3. Everdrobe: This app lets you make an account to follow other users, post any outfit ideas or clothing you may find cute, and receive the feedback of other people who have accounts. This may seem a little scary and judgmental, but think of it as having a friend with you while you’re getting dressed. You would want them to tell you if you look great or not so great, right? Everdrobe is definitely your friend!

4. ClosetSpace: This app is great because not only does it give you an idea of what to wear, but it considers the occasion, the weather, and it also lets you save different looks to your personal lookbook! You can’t go wrong with the versatility of this app!

5. Pinterest: I know what you’re thinking. “Pinterest? The same app I use for DIYs and life hacks?” YES! If you’re having trouble trying to figure out how to style that random green shirt or those awkward pair of green pants you’ve had forever, search it on Pinterest! You’ll find a ton of outfit choices that you can add to your new “fashion” board!

All five of these apps are available for free in the Apple and Google Play app store! Hopefully they can save you some time in the mornings or make that “going out tonight” process a lot easier! HCxo!

My name is Sameena! I am a criminal justice major at Valdosta State University!
Her Campus at Valdosta State.