This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

When it comes to beauty advice, hair tips, fashion tips, vlogs, and everyday advice YouTube is definitely the place to go. YouTube is filled with so many talented individuals giving helpful essential tips you may be looking for.  If you’re looking for everyday tips that you can use, check out these must watch talented young YouTubers!

1. Brittdidthat

One of our fellow Valdosta State Blazers, Brittany Williams also known as Alita B has a channel filled with beauty advice, fashion tips, vlogs, relatable stories, and much more. Get to know this vibrant beauty and experience  her last semester at VSU with her by subscribing to her YouTube channel and watching her videos.

2. Latoya’sLife

Latoya’s channel is filled with daily vlogs. It’s like watching a reality show with more normal relatable people. Watch as this Canadian native, her husband, and baby girl share their everyday lives with us.

3. MsAaliyahJay

When it comes to makeup tutorials Ms. Aaliyah Jay’s channel is the best channel to watch. She shows us step by step how to properly apply makeup for a flawless look. We all want our makeup to be on point, and if you don’t quite know how to do so, she will surely show you. So subscribe to her channel and find out her how-to secrets.

4. Tone it up

As summer comes to an end and fall approaches, get fit with the tone it up girls! What better time to get those bodies ready for summer than now! They’ll make working out fun for you by working out in a beach setting. Subscribe to their channel and get those beach bodies ready for next summer.

HCXO!

Her Campus at Valdosta State.