This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Hey, are you tired of that unfashionable VSU shirt that you only brought because you wanted to show school spiirt?!

Well say no more, I have 4 ways you can bring that shirt back to life!

1. Layer it with a cool jacket

If you want to make a statement with your VSU shirt, I suggest you layer it with a cool jacket. I personally think that jackets with cool prints or patches make your outfit stand out. 

2. Wear it as a crop top 

It’s okay to show off your belly button from time to time; crop tops will never go out of style. You could cut your VSU shirt into a crop top or just tie it up like the example above.

3. Tuck it in high-waisted jeans or shorts

The model’s outfit above is a great representation of the “tucked in look”. I love high-waisted jeans and shorts, and I think a VSU shirt would look great with some awesome high-waisted jeans.

4. Wear it with a pleated skirt

If you’re going for a sporty look, a pleated skirt would look great with your VSU shirt. Lucky for you there’s many pleated skirts with dope prints and colors to choose from. You could also include knee-high socks with this look, if you are feeling super sporty! 

Happy Styling! HCXO

Mashawna Small

Valdosta '23

Hi, I'm Mashawna and I'm from Savannah.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.