This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

There are three different Ellianos’ coffee shops here in Valdosta. For those who don’t know, Ellianos’ is a small coffee shoppette with a drive through window. Whether you want to sit outside and enjoy the weather, or need your coffee on the go, Ellianos’ is a great spot for college students who need a boost of energy. They offer many different choices of food and drinks. Elliano’s always offers great service and grade “A” coffee every visit! For students who are also on a budget, it is the perfect place for you. With very affordable prices, Elliano’s beats Starbucks any day! Here are 4 things to order at Elliano’s:

1. Large Vanilla Iced Coffee

For under $2, you can enjoy a large iced coffee! This drink is very rewarding because of the energy boost it offers throughout the day! There are also other flavors available such as Hazelnut, Caramel, and Mocha!

2. Cafe Mocha Espresso

This drink is perfect for those who would rather enjoy hot coffee! This drink is made with a creamy blend of espresso and steamed milk. This beverage is definitely built for cold and rainy days!

3. Caramel Apple Cider

With the fall season right around the corner, college students are definitely going to need ways of staying warm. This caramel apple cider is a great alternative to coffee, especially if you want to avoid the energy crash afterwards!  Served warm or cold, this will definitely get you nice and cozy for those long study nights!

4. Breakfast Sandwiches

A personal favorite, the breakfast sandwiches come in three different arrangements. A bagel, an egg, one slice of cheese and your choice of bacon, ham, or sausage. This sandwich is a steal! The bagels are a generous size and for less than $4, these sandwiches will fill you up for breakfast and lunch!

HCXO!

Her Campus at Valdosta State.