4 Reasons Why We Love Wine

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

What’s the best way to unwind after a stressful and long day? Wine of course, here are some reason why we love wine and for our non wine drinkers, here are some reasons why you might want to consider starting.  

1. Always has your back. 

No matter what the occasion may be, you can always count on a good bottle of wine to make it better. Whether your celebrating a success in your life or you just had a terrible day, after a couple of glasses of wine, your day is much better. So, for the days when nothing else can possibly go wrong, just enjoy a glass of wine and you’ll see that nothing else will go wrong. 

2. Wine is fancy 

While class may not always be the case when it comes to chugging down a pitcher of beer and taking shots of Tequila, there is nothing more classier than a woman who knows her wine. What makes wine so classy? Wine is classy not only because it is enjoyed out of very delicate crystal glasses, but because of its origins. Wine is served in almost every part of the world and it has been culturally accepted as a tradition in many countries. Showing your knowledge of wine also shows how cultured as a woman  you are.  

3. Enjoyed as a group.  

What’s a good way to gather up a group of your best girlfriends for a girls night? How about wine night? Wine, like special occasions, has the power to bring people together. You and your girlfriends gathered together in front of the television catching up on each others lives, but because there is wine involved, it makes the occasion so much more fun.  

4.  A glass of wine a day keeps the doctor away  

While most consumption of alcohol is considered unhealthy,  drinking wine in moderation is found to be healthy. The reason being is, wine contains Antioxidants, known as Polyphenols, that protect your body’s tissues and cells against damage that can lead diseases such as cancer and heart disease.  Because moderation is the key, try to limit yourself to one or two glasses per day.  

Well here you have it, reasons why wine is good for you, as if they were needed! Remember to always drink responsibly 

HCXO!

Her Campus at Valdosta State.