This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

1. You are finally done with your last class OR you just finished your shift at work and you’re ready to PART-TAAAY!

2. On your way to your room, you think about which outfit you want to wear tonight

3. You send out the standard “Where’s the party at!” text to a couple of friends (you need options)

4. You leave your phone on the charger by your bed; gotta have a fully charged battery for the night!

5. You crank up your faithgul go-to playlist that you have already preset for these types of nights!

6. You get in the shower for about 30 minutes to get fresh and clean for a night out!

7. You get out the shower and notice you’re looking pretty good; those six packs are finally coming in, you can’t help but to wink at yourself!

8. You go to check your phone to see which friends you’ll be rolling with tonight but then…

9. … no one has texted you back

10. You quickly make sure you paid the phone bill this month

11. It’s paid. You start to panic: “Why hasn’t anyone text me back!?”

12. Time to put Plan B into effect…aka “Solo Turn Up Session”

13. You take your inquiries to Twitter and tweet: “What’s the move guys?”

14. Everyone RETWEETS you, but no one ever truly answers your question…

15. Twenty minutes go by and you’re starting to contemplate the “Netflix and ice cream” or the “take my behind to bed early” route

16. Wait, you FINALLY get a text!

17. All system’s go! You and your friends are going to turn up at the frat party!

18. You throw on that outfit you had in your mind earlier but when you get to your closet:

19. But you can’t stall, because your friends are on their way to pick you up!

20. You throw on something quick and cute and you take one final look in the mirror

21. You and your friends are finally on the way to the party!

22. You get to the address and you’re all like: “Soooo, who’s gonna walk in first?”

23. You and your friends finally walk in and see other friends that you know

24. But then… the heat gets intense

25. You stand around aimlessly for a good 10 minutes until you realize:

26. On your way to the drinks you notice that cute upperclassmen frat (who still hasn’t graduated) and make him your “potential bae” for the party (you sure know how to pick ’em)

27. But then your girlfriends tell you he has a main chick, a girlfriend and two girls on the side… (okay, so what the heck is he doing here then?)

28. You give up on finding bae and just enjoy the night and being young…

29 …until these boys show up

30. Time for everyone to disperse

31. As you and your friends drive off, you realize how hungry you all are and immediately think: WaHo!

32. You indubitably order off the dollar menu

33. You and your friends gab about what happened at the party and other silly nonsense

34. Then your food comes and your friends look at you and your plate funny. You suddenly have to defend your “unique” eating habits!

35. Then that one token annoying guy texts you like: “Let’s chill.” Your friends, of course, add their two cents in:

36. Then the liquor starts to set in and you get sleepy… Really sleepy…

37. Your friends drop you off and they make sure you get in safely

38. You stumble in the house, make a lot of noise, and pray your roommates don’t make you #1 on their hit list

39. Then you get to your room and don’t even bother taking off your makeup and fall straight to sleep like you just ran a 12k marathon

Then repeat it all again next week!

21 Mass Media Major at Valdosta State :)
Her Campus at Valdosta State.