3 Reasons Why Kanye West Would Make A Great President

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Most of us tuned in last Sunday to watch the Video Music Awards on MTV. The show evoked a rollercoaster of emotions; I was shocked, disgusted, amazed, and elated throughout the show. Arguably the best part of the show goes to Kanye West’s acceptance speech for the Vanguard Award, in which at the end he stated he would be running for president in 2020. As most assumed, this was definitely a joke, but knowing Kanye, I wouldn’t be surprised if he actually did it. Though a lot of people mock him and don’t take the time to try to understand him, here are a few reasons why Kanye West being president could be a good thing!

1. The White House would have a complete makeover, decorated with what I believe would be “urban streets meets fine arts, Tupac meets Thomas Edison.”

2. His music label G.O.O.D Music would be his cabinet, and that includes John Legend, Big Sean, Common, and Pusha T. Jay-Z. I wonder who would be his Vice President!

3.  Since he’s stated so many times that he wanted his shoes to be affordable to all, FREE YEEZY’S FOR EVERYBODY!

HCxo!

Her Campus at Valdosta State.