3 Products for the Holographic Obsessed

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

1. Lime Crime Iridescent Purple Lip Topper

If you want your lips to channel a sparkly fairy princess riding a unicorn, then this is the lip product for you. It is a lip topper meaning it can be worn alone or on top of another lip product. This is perfect for shocking people in the grocery stores or for some cool festival like Coachella. 

“Iridescent lip topper in a ‘delirium purple’ hue. Lightweight water-based formula is filled with light-reflective iridescent shimmers that dance and glisten with you as you move. Feels like nothing on skin & lasts forever.”

2. MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick

This makeup stick is packed with meteorite powder. It’s a multi-use stick that leaves a gorgeous, iridescent sheen. Bonus points, it’s also moisturizing! It’s a quick way to spread that multi-colored look all over your body. It’s also vegan.

One reviewer on the Sephora website said, “The gel consistency applies wonderfully (though, if you go straight from the stick it does slightly disrupt the makeup underneath. I use my fingers). The product isn’t glittery or sparkly, as some powder highlights are. It isn’t too intense, as some cream products are. If you are cool-toned like me, this is your new best friend: the blue tones will brighten your face as they complement the undertones in cooler skin tones. Can be applied subtly or be built up for evening looks. Loving Supernova right now.”

3. Frank Body Shimmer Scrub

This body scrub is a fantasy world turned into reality for glitter lovers.  Frank Body is an Australian based brand. The body scrub includes mica which allows for a shimmering explosion in the shower while maintaining moisture. They also have many other body products that work really well too.

“Give skin an undeniable shimmer + glow with this coffee scrub from Australian brand Frank Body. Boosted with glimmering particles of mica and rejuvenating oils for a gentle, natural exfoliating scrub that buffs skin to a stunning shine without stripping away essential oils or irritating sensitive skin.”

HCxo!

Sylvia Leong is a mass media major at Valdosta State University hoping to achieve her goal of securing a job in sports broadcasting. This Georgia peach loves all shades of blue, football season, and charming her way with sarcasm. Follow on Instagram and Twitter: svia96
Her Campus at Valdosta State.