jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

3 Must Have Fall Items

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Fall has arrived and we are so here for it! The weather has finally started to cool down and we can’t wait to get our hands on our favorite fall items. Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year. The weather is perfect, it’s not too hot and not too cold. When you think of fall many of these things may come to mind, but Whether its makeup, clothes, etc. we’re here to tell you 3fall items you should get your hands on.

Boots, boots, and more boots

Boots are one of the biggest fashion trends for the fall. You can rock booties, or if you’re feeling a little risqué you could try the sexy knee-high boot. Either one of these boots will give your outfit an edge.

Did someone say Lipstick?

Fall makeup trends are to die for! It gives you that over the top edgy dramatic look. The lip colors tend to be darker in the fall. A few lipsticks to try this season are sin, antique velvet, diva, and instigator by mac. Mac does tend to be a little on the pricey side so here are some similar more affordable shades by NYX to try. Transylvania, Copenhagen, Dubai, and Vancouver.

Smells like fall is in the air

Set the ambiance in your home with some great fall scents from Bath and Body works. Heres 3  fall scents to get you started: Hello Fall ( smells like apple nectar and spice), Sweater Weather ( smells like eucalyptus, berries, and the fr4esh outdoor woods), and White Barn ( smells like crisp fall air, oak, and amber wood).

Happy Fall collegiates!

-HCXO!

Her Campus at Valdosta State.