This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Halloween is right around the corner and it is time to start thinking about what costumes you want to wear, or what parties you are going to attend. However, the one thing on everyone’s mind this Halloween is the best places to get candy from. This year if you want your house or apartment to be known as the best house on the block, it is better to step away from the generic candy and utilize new ideas this year. 

1. Pretzel Skeletons

Skeletons are really popular during Halloween, so why not make it to where you can eat them. By simply attaching a marshmallow and white chocolate pretzels onto an all-white skewer you can design your own little skeletons to pass out to the children on Halloween, or make a whole bunch and have your own skeleton graveyard during any party.

2. Graveyard Cupcakes

All Halloween parties most likely have a tombstones, so why not have an entire graveyard at your next Halloween party. Using chocolate cupcakes and frosting to represent the ground you can make an edible graveyard for all your guests to enjoy. Adding small figurines to the top of each cupcake add more of a frightening presence.

3. Chocolate Candy Pie

You most likely will not find too many people who will not eat chocolate during Halloween, so why not satisfy that craving with a decked out chocolate pie. You can buy a frozen chocolate or vanilla pie or make one from scratch, but make sure to add a plethora of chocolate candy bars or pieces to the pie. 

HCXO!

My name is Westgarth Emmah. I am currently a senior who major in Nursing at Valdosta State University. I have dreams of working as a labor and delievey nurse in my hometown of Atlanta, Georgia.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.