This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

What to wear, what to wear? Every morning we are faced with this dreadful question! How can finding something comfortable, but cute be so difficult? I hate to break it to you, but hoodie season is over! So now, what do you wear when you just want to be secretly lazy on your busy day? Maybe some of these rising trends could be a day saver for you!

1. Bardot Tops

Say hello to this sweet trend, the bardot top! This is a trend aimed at those who are going for the sweet, but sexy look. Don’t get me wrong, some bardots may look awkward if not worn the correct way. However, the right Bardot can be the perfect addition to any look! Here we get to play around with some flash flesh, where we show our shoulders and collarbones off while keeping the upper arms covered. 

2. Distressed Shorts

Okay, granted this trend has been ongoing for years, but who says we can’t keep it going? Believe me, a pair of distressed shorts or jeans has saved quite a few of my outfits! This is a trend perfect for those days when your to-do list could have been written on a legal pad, but you still have to get everything done! No one wants to be uncomfortable on their busy days, but we still want to be cute! 

3. Birkenstock Sandals

Surprise, another trend that we have seen before! I’m sorry, but going for the comfy-cute look doesn’t require anything too outlandish. The only thing required out of this look is a nice pedicure and you can even jazz it up with an anklet or two! Noted that these are frequently duplicated, but I promise nothing is more comfortable than the actual pair. The cork footbed conforms to your foot allowing for anyone to experience the perfect fit.

I’m sorry, but stressing over outfits is pretty overrated! There are too many trends that seem uncomfortable enough to add these three comfy ones to your wardrobe! Happy lazy day!

HCXO

Jamesia Folston is an Early Childhood Education student at Valdosta State University. She is a 23 year old alternative music addict who enjoys traveling, thrifting, and creating. She aspires to become an educator abroad and globetrotter.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.