This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Your hotel room is reserved and your bags are packed. Campus looks like a ghost town but in a few hours, you’ll be at your spring break destination! Whether you’re hitting the road for Colorado or going to be relaxing on the beach sipping mai tais, spring break isn’t right without dope music. Below is an official 2K18 spring break playlist. Listen to it when you wake up, when you’re driving around town with your girls, and especially at the pre-turn up for a night full memories. Enjoy!

1. Mahalia- Sober

2.  Anderson .Paak- Am I Wrong

3. Kehlani- Too Much 

4. Tiffany Gouche- Travel Behavior

5. Miguel- Pineapple Skies

6. Saba- Photosynthesis

7. YG- Toot it and boot it

8. SOB X RBE- Paramdeic!

9. Tay-K- The Race Remix 

10. Migos- Stir Fry

11. Stefflon- Don Hurtin’ Me

12. BlocBoy- Look Alive

This playlist is for those of you who want to experience every mood while on spring break. Whether you’re relaxing on the beach or about to hit a party. The options are endless. Remember ladies to stay safe and have fun this 2K18, you deserve it! HCXO!

Erin Turner is originally from Los Angeles, California. She attends Valdosta State University as an english/journalism major. Her dream is to become an editor for a hip hop magazine. She enjoys listening to jazz and rap, reading magazines, and being around family. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram: wsstco
Her Campus at Valdosta State.