This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

I absolutely ADORE my “Fall Outfit Ideas” board on Pinterest so I thought I’d share some of my pins with you guys! I’ll leave a link to the entire board down below, but these are just three of my top outfits. Hope this gives you as much inspiration as it gives me! 

1. “Black Shirt Gold Chain” Combo

People may think the “black shirt gold chain” combo is just for guys. However, it’s just as much for girls too! I really love the minimal color choices here and the gold accessories REALLY sets the outfit off! The coat is also a great touch. Maybe pair this with black knee high boots or any color boots of your choice.

2. True Fall Colors 

You can’t get anymore “Fall-y” than this! A nice burgundy button down skirt, plaid trench coat with warm colors, and the boots are a rich sandy brown. It honestly doesn’t get better than this!

3. Lazy, But Make It Chic

I know it came last, but this look is honestly my favorite considering this is how I normally dress in the fall and winter months. I dress more so like this in the fall because of the tank top, but in the winter I prefer a light sweater and cardigan. In this picture, her nails really complemints the colors of her outfit! The cardigan is a little big, but in my opinion it gives the look a more cozy feel. https://www.pinterest.com/haleiwaters00/fall-outfit-ideas/

HCXO!

Haley is a 22 year old Senior at Valdosta State University and President of her Her Campus chapter.. She enjoys writing, admiring nature, listening to music, and spending time with friends and family. The purpose of her articles are to help, encourage, and empower women through her writing. Her favorite type of articles to write are lifestyle and entertainment pieces.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.