1. Telling our parents we need money
We let ‘em think we’re balling.
2. Checking our bank account…
3. …or grades…
4. …or fridge
There usually isn’t much promise in any of those things.
5. Eating our friend’s cooking for the first time
Eh…it wasn’t so bad.
6. Telling our roommates when we don’t like something they do
I mean, ‘cause they kind of know where we sleep.
7. Telling our parents about our bad grades
Basically, we’re still afraid of our parents.
8. Failing a test…
9. …and finding out everyone else passed it
10. Losing friends
We’re growing. It happens.
11. Getting a flat tire
How do you fix one of those, anyway?
12. Getting too drunk
No one wants to be the talk of the party for all the wrong reasons.
13. Accidentally sending a drunk text
This could be bad. Really, really bad.
14. Getting a DUI
For obvi reasons.
15. Seeing a gynecologist
Even though we really should!
16. Being on our own
The real world is right around the corner, folks.