jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

FALL In Love with Milwaukee

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWM chapter.

Here is your go-to list of all the fun Fall things to do in the Milwaukee area! Starting this weekend all the way till Halloween, stop out at any of these exciting events and get your feel of what it’s like to live in Milwaukee during the best time of the year!

October 13th

Boo at The Milwaukee County Zoo: Join us for wickedly fun, family-friendly activities at Boo at the Zoo, sponsored by Prairie Farms Dairy! Ride the “Raven’s Rail,” get your own set of bat ears, see hundreds of carved pumpkins on October 13 & 14 from 6-9pm.

October 14th

Harvest Fest @ Milwaukee Public Market: Join us on the corner of St. Paul & Broadway for FREE beer, games, music and food! Come enjoy some delicious, festive caramel apples and seasonal pumpkin beer with us at the Milwaukee Public Market.

Rocky Horror Picture Show: Go see Rocky Horror Picture Show at the Oriental Theatre for just $10 at MIDNIGHT!

Beet St. Festival: Between noon and 6 p.m. on Saturday, October 14, the Bay View blocks between Cactus Club and Goodkind—and the interior and patio of Palomino—will offer an autumnal mix of baking contests, a pumpkin patch, live entertainment, local vendors, on-site food, craft cocktails made with Skyy Vodka and Four Roses Bourbon, Loon Juice Cider, and beer from Solemn Oath and Pabst breweries. Milwaukee Record will also host a fall edition of our “Broken Up Band Bazaar” sale at Cactus Club during the day, with WMSE and 88Nine DJs providing our soundtrack, before the bar hosts a post-festival after party.

Haunted Train Rides: Haunted Train Rides at Rock rover Thresheree in Edgerton are back on October 14th from 3pm t0 10pm! $8 per person and any time after 6pm is the Haunted train rides in the dark.

October 20th

MAM After Dark: Murder Mystery: Join the Milwaukee Art Museum for MAM After Dark, this month’s theme is Murder Mystery from 7pm to 11pm. Only $12 at the door to enjoy a night full of fun costumes and games all around the Art Museum.

October 29th

Mary Murder Mystery Dinner: Join Hamburger Mary’s in Milwaukee for a night of drag, dinner, drinks from 7pm to 9pm!

October 31st

It’s officially Halloween! Celebrate!!

Going on all throughout October –

• Fright Fest @ Six Flags
  • The Family Farm in Grafton
  • Nieman Apple Orchard
  • Jim’s Pumpkin Farm – Germantown
  • Linder’s Farm and Pumpkin Patch – New Berlin

Just a small town girl from Illinois eager to jump into a big world. A UWM student studying Communication with a minor in Journalism and Media Studies. Once I see what I want, I will not stop until I get it. I love everything from being outside in the middle of nowhere to being smack dab in the center of a big city. I am very passionate, hard working, talkative, and thoughtful. I am always down for great adventures and I am excited to see where living in Milwaukee takes me!