This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWM chapter.

Want something to do and are on a budget? Check out these deals for some of these main attractions here in Milwaukee!

Milwaukee Art Museum

Did you know that the wings on the art museum actually open and close? Come check it out! They open at 10:00 AM and close at 5:00 PM (extended hours on Friday)

Deals:  College students get in (with an ID) for $15.00. | | Free the first Thursday of every month, thanks to Meier’s!

Milwaukee County Zoo

Come check out some of the cutest tiger cubs that were recently born!

Deals: If you are a Milwaukee county resident/student it is $12.50 to get in.  | | Free days are on selective days/events.

The Domes

Spring has Sprung! Come check out the “For The Birds” Spring Floral Show! It’ll be around till May 29th 2017!

Deals: Adults (18&Up) get in for $7.00 | |  Free on Mondays from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM

Discovery World

Love sea life? Come and walk around the Reiman Aquarium and see what is hiding under their sea!

Deals:  College students get in (with an ID) for$14.00  | |  Free days are on selective days/events.

Milwaukee Public Museum

Our public museum is known to host traveling exhibits. Currently the “Global Kitchen: Food, Nature, Culture” is around from now till July 9th 2017!

Deals:  College students get in (with ID) for $14.00 | |  Free the first Thursday of every month, thanks to Kohl’s!

I'm Claudia Gebhardt and a senior at UWM - graduating in May 2017. I am fortunate enough to be starting a full-time position at Bon Ton Corporate, Downtown, Milwaukee as an Assistant Merchant in June 2017!