andrew neel z55CR d0ayg unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
andrew neel z55CR d0ayg unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Campus Profile: Editor in Chief, Tori Sweeney

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWM chapter.

RP: Name?

TS: Tori Sweeney

RP: Age

TS: 21, soon to be 22 on February 15th!

RP: HC Position

TS: Editor in Chief

RP: Year in school?

TS: Senior

RP: Hometown?

TS: Appleton, Wisconsin

RP: Major?

TS: Supply Chain Management and Marketing with a Certificate in International Business

RP: Career Goals?

TS: I hope to be a buyer for an upscale department store and/or fashion house, preferably Nordstrom’s.

RP: Coolest college experience?

TS: Studying abroad in Rome, Italy! The cool thing was that I was able to travel. I went to 10 different countries while I was abroad. I was also in classes with a lot of other students who were from all over the world. About 60% of the students in my school were from other countries. I met so many amazing people!

RP: One word to describe yourself.

TS: Reliable

RP: If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

TS: I could live on eggs.

RP: Favorite show to binge watch?

TS: The Office

RP: Favorite place to eat in Milwaukee?

TS: Elsa’s On the Park in Cathedral Square.

RP: What’s your opinion of this season’s Bachelor, Nick Viall?

TS: Personally, I’m not a fan. He’s gross! The best part about watching this season of the Bachelor is just how funny and entertaining it is to watch these women fight over a terrible guy.

RP: Celebrity Crush?

TS: JJ Watt

RP: What are your goals for our new chapter of HC?

TS: I want to be able to reach everyone on campus. I want to reach students who are not just journalism majors. Being a part of HC would be beneficial for students for all kinds of backgrounds. I want to give opportunities to those who would not otherwise get these opportunities!

Rachel Pagel is a UW-Milwaukee senior in the Journalism College. She is majoring in Media Studies and is also currently the Digital Media Intern at Lessiter Media. Rachel is one of the two founding Campus Correspondents at UWM! She is getting married in the fall and loves to write about the hectic nature of planning a wedding while still in college. Rachel's other interests include watching Downton Abbey, drinking wine, and playing the piano.
Tori is a senior at the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee where she is majoring in Marketing and Supply Chain Management with an minor in International Business. In her free time, Tori loves searching for the cheapest way to travel the world, drinking obscene amounts of coffee and read up on all the new fashion trends. Not to mention her love for Pinterest and attempting new DIY projects. Do you need travel inspo? Or maybe restaurant recommendations? Follow her on Instagram, @tori.sweeney !